Bleu Sapphire Review
- Enhances skin tone for improve complexion.
- Helps encourage stem cell rejuvenation.
- Contains protective antioxidants for skin repair.
- Targets and reverses visible signs of aging.
Bleu Sapphire contains some of the best ingredients you can hope to ask for from an all-over beauty enhancement serum. All of the ingredients are perfectly natural and of the highest possible quality. And you can get all of their benefits all at once in this simple, easy to use formula.
- Matrixyl 3000 is a scientifically formulated blend of polypeptides which encourage protein synthesis and help stimulate stem cell production
- Jojoba oil acts as a natural emollient to help soften and soothe dry, cracked skin
- Shea butter helps seal in moisture (especially if you pair Bleu Sapphire with a high-quality moisturizer) to keep your skin hydrated 24/7
- Aloe vera and wheat germ oil help repair past skin damage and keep skin feeling healthy even during dry winter months
- Powerful antioxidants like grape seed extract and vitamin E neutralize free radicals to prevent environmental damage
- Vitamin K helps neutralize dark spots to even out your skin tone
Side Effects and Directions
Wash your face as you normally would during your morning or evening beauty routine. Gently pat dry and apply your preferred moisturizer of choice. Wait until the moisturizer is completely absorbed and apply Bleu Sapphire serum on top of that to seal in the moisture and improve your complexion.
There are no known side effects, but as with any product be sure to do a small test area. Be sure to follow the directions closely.
At the end of the day, there’s a lot to appreciate about Bleu Sapphire. It’s an anti-aging, anti-wrinkle serum which tackles a lot of skin problems all at the same time. It improves the look of fine lines and wrinkles you already have, whether you just noticed them yesterday or 10 years ago. It helps to prevent future damage by protecting your cells from oxidative damage. And it helps even out your skin complexion so that dark spots, under eye circles, and acne scars won’t ruin your aesthetic.
Some beauty experts might be hypercritical of the fact that Bleu Sapphire is most effective if you pair it with a potent moisturizer of your choosing. If you think about it, though, this makes Bleu Sapphire even more versatile and effective than some other beauty serums. Not everyone’s skin can handle the same level of moisture. Too much can become comedogenic and clog your pores for a dull, greasy look. Others may not be hydrating enough and leave your skin looking dry and flaky. No matter what level of moisture you need, Bleu Sapphire creates a strong barrier to help keep that essential moisture in and keeping everything else out.
If you want to correct past skin damage and prevent future damage from happening, then Bleu Sapphire is for you. If you want to clear up discoloration and skin blemishes that have you spending a fortune on concealer, then Bleu Sapphire is for you. Most importantly, if you want to balance out your skin and keep it evenly, thoroughly moisturized all day long, then Bleu Sapphire is for you. That’s why it ranked so highly on our list!
OUR BEST RATED PRODUCTS
- #1 recommended to support younger-looking skin.
- Clinically shown to reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
- Rescues and protects skin from damage.
- Deeply moisturizes to reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
- All-in-one, full spectrum anti-aging serum
- Repairs and fights damage to keep skin healthy and youthful
- Contains Ritapro 165, a next-gen moisturizer
- Helps to reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles
Information researched for this content entails an unbiased opinion based on product specifications, overviews, and product information. If for any reason you think some of the information is not accurate, please feel free to contact us. We strive to bring only the most up to date facts so our readers are always correctly informed. Any trademarks, service-marks, and registered trademarks on our site are strictly the property of their respective owners.
Please be aware that the review charts do not encompass all available products on the market, but do comprise of some that we promote as affiliates. Also please note that in full compliance with FTC guidelines, you may assume that all links related to our review chart are considered an affiliate link and we may receive compensation for clicking on those links and making a purchase. However, it is extremely important for our readers to know that all editorial content disclosed on this page is written without any bias or prejudice regardless of affiliate associations or sponsorship. The opinions you read are strictly our own and we are independently owned as well.