Kollagen Intensiv Review
- Reduces redness for a beautiful, even skin tone.
- Great for sensitive skin.
- Targets the delicate eye area to reduce dark circles, crow’s feet, and puffiness.
- Reduces sun damage by evening out hyperpigmentation.
- Hydrates and moisturizes.
Kollagen Intensiv contains an effective mix of natural ingredients and scientifically formulated proteins for enhanced anti-aging effectiveness. Together, the ingredients create a balanced and effective means for ameliorating the signs of aging and helping you maintain a youthful appearance.
- Kollagen Intensiv contains many different organic extracts which are fantastic for skin health. Some of these include shea butter, cucumber, and green tea. These contain moisturizing benefits as well as antioxidant protection
- Acetyl hexapeptide-3 is often referred to as a natural Botox alternative by medical experts in the know
- Hyaluronic acid is usually produced by your own skin, but that production slows with age which can dry out your skin and lead to collagen degradation
- Retinol is one of the most powerful antioxidants available and also one of the most prevalent ingredients in beauty creams today
- Vitamin C provides additional antioxidant benefits and is uniquely helpful for enhancing collagen production
- SYNCOLL is a registered ingredient unique to products like Kollagen Intensiv which are well-known for arresting fine line and wrinkle development more effectively than other creams
Side Effects and Directions
For best results, apply to clean, dry skin after cleansing in the morning and at night. Do not use a separate eye cream with Kollagen Intensiv – there’s no need!
There are no known side effects, but as with any product be sure to do a small test area. Be sure to follow the directions closely.
Kollagen Intensiv offers many advantages over other, similarly-priced anti-aging creams. It’s a skin cream and eye cream in one because it is so effective at neutralizing redness, sagging skin, and hyperpigmentation under the eyes. As long as you apply just the right amount to your delicate eye area, you will see a greater reduction in crows feet and under eye bags than you would with other eye creams. You can’t deny the scientific evidence behind this product, either. The clinical trial clearly shows a dramatic improvement in skin on a cellular level. Yes, it may take up to 84 days, but most wrinkle creams can’t even prove that they work at all – much less pinpoint the exact moment in time when they will reach peak effectiveness. Most other creams can’t quantify their effectiveness the way Kollagen Intensiv can, either.
OUR BEST RATED PRODUCTS
- #1 recommended to support younger-looking skin.
- Clinically shown to reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
- Rescues and protects skin from damage.
- Deeply moisturizes to reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
- All-in-one, full spectrum anti-aging serum
- Repairs and fights damage to keep skin healthy and youthful
- Contains Ritapro 165, a next-gen moisturizer
- Helps to reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles
Information researched for this content entails an unbiased opinion based on product specifications, overviews, and product information. If for any reason you think some of the information is not accurate, please feel free to contact us. We strive to bring only the most up to date facts so our readers are always correctly informed. Any trademarks, service-marks, and registered trademarks on our site are strictly the property of their respective owners.
Please be aware that the review charts do not encompass all available products on the market, but do comprise of some that we promote as affiliates. Also please note that in full compliance with FTC guidelines, you may assume that all links related to our review chart are considered an affiliate link and we may receive compensation for clicking on those links and making a purchase. However, it is extremely important for our readers to know that all editorial content disclosed on this page is written without any bias or prejudice regardless of affiliate associations or sponsorship. The opinions you read are strictly our own and we are independently owned as well.