Revitol Anti-Aging Moisturizer Review
- Enhances the firmness and the elasticity of your skin.
- Reduces discoloration for a brighter, more even skin tone.
- Reduce unwanted puffiness around the eyes.
- Enjoy plump, moisturized skin for 24 hours straight.
- Greatly reduces depth and visibility of wrinkles.
Revitol contains a mix of both natural and scientifically formulated ingredients designed to maximize your anti-aging benefits. It’s this combination of Mother Nature’s effectiveness with scientific potency that reduces the look of your fine lines and wrinkles for a better complexion.
- Argireline is one of the most potent anti-wrinkle ingredients in Revitol. Its formula helps prevent your facial muscles from contracting the same way Botox does. These facial contractions are one of the main causes of wrinkles
- Hyaluronic acid is your best friend when it comes to maintaining a youthful appearance. The body naturally absorbs this ingredient very easily, which means it is more effective at restoring damaged collagen and moisturizing the skin
- Palmitoyl pentapeptide, also known as matrixyl 3000, is a lipid penetrating polypeptide which stimulates fibroblast collagen production using a mixture of targeted fatty acids and amino acids
- Shea butter extract infuses every layer of your skin with extra moisture and gets locked in place by the other ingredients
Side Effects and Directions
Start by washing your face as you normally would and then gently pat dry with a soft towel. You can use Revitol either in the morning before you start your beauty routine or at night before you go to bed. Its 24-hour plumping, firming formula means you only need to use it once per day.
There are no known side effects, but as with any product be sure to do a small test area. Be sure to follow the directions closely.
Our conclusion is that the Revitol Anti-Aging Moisturizer is one of the best formulas you can get for your money. Its lightweight formula infuses every layer of your skin with extra hydration without leaving a greasy feeling. In fact, it’s non-comedogenic properties are one of the things customers like most about Revitol. It stops new wrinkles from forming by paralyzing the facial muscles while encouraging new collagen production with hyaluronic acid and matrixyl 3000.
Finally, its 24-hour formula means that you get your money’s worth by only applying it once a day.
OUR BEST RATED PRODUCTS
- #1 recommended to support younger-looking skin.
- Clinically shown to reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
- Rescues and protects skin from damage.
- Deeply moisturizes to reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
- All-in-one, full spectrum anti-aging serum
- Repairs and fights damage to keep skin healthy and youthful
- Contains Ritapro 165, a next-gen moisturizer
- Helps to reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles
Information researched for this content entails an unbiased opinion based on product specifications, overviews, and product information. If for any reason you think some of the information is not accurate, please feel free to contact us. We strive to bring only the most up to date facts so our readers are always correctly informed. Any trademarks, service-marks, and registered trademarks on our site are strictly the property of their respective owners.
Please be aware that the review charts do not encompass all available products on the market, but do comprise of some that we promote as affiliates. Also please note that in full compliance with FTC guidelines, you may assume that all links related to our review chart are considered an affiliate link and we may receive compensation for clicking on those links and making a purchase. However, it is extremely important for our readers to know that all editorial content disclosed on this page is written without any bias or prejudice regardless of affiliate associations or sponsorship. The opinions you read are strictly our own and we are independently owned as well.